Don't buy a home without a Realtor!
We'll guide you through from start to finish, protecting your best interest all along the way. You're going to have lots of questions and we've got answers. For starters, here is a great list to kick things off:
- Call me. Okay, okay, go through this list first...then call me!
- You'll want to pre-approved for your loan if you're needing financing to help buy your home. We have some great people we work with who can help you check this one off of your list. One of those great people is Tonya Esquibel with SWBC Mortgage. Her number is 615-300-0794. She will help you determine the best possible financing options at the best possible rates so you'll have a very good idea of what you can afford and what the payment will be.
- Now that you've gotten a good handle on what you can afford, you'll need to decide what part of town you want to live in. I have links to our areas in Middle Tennessee in the sidebar to right that you can click on and within those areas, you'll see links to different neighborhoods and subdivisions and such. Pick some that feel like you.
- Register a search. It's simple and fast. Once you save a search on this site, you'll be automatically emailed when a home that matches your criteria comes on the market or has a price change. This will give you a good idea about how much home you can expect for the area you want to be in with how much you can budget for your housing expense.
- We head out house hunting!
- You'll fall in love with a house and we'll place an offer and negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- Your offer gets accepted!
- I'll handle practically everything from here on out, but some things you'll be in charge of are staying in touch with the lender to make sure you are providing any and all information and documents they need to get your loan closed. You'll also want to get a home inspection to acquaint yourself with the house and see if any repairs are needed.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…