Great news!! According to our latest GNAR newsletter! Nashville just keeps getting better and has made "the list". Make that several lists!
• 2nd most cost-attractive business location – KPMG, March 2012
Nashville’s ranking was driven by low costs for industrial and office leasing, and cost advantages in transportation and salaries. Have a business and need to expand?? This is the place to do it!)
• 8th best real estate market in U.S. – February 2012
How about some love in this arena?!! 8th in the U.S., That's the whole United States of America. All of it.
• 10th most frugal city in country – Coupons.com, February 2012
Come on, you know you love to save.
• 1st in “Destination on the Rise” – Tripadvisor.com, December 2011
Did you hear about the new partnership with Dollywood and Gaylord Opryland to bring a new year round water and snow theme park to Nashville??
It's coming! Spring of 2014. Bring your swimsuit. Then bring your snow tube!
• 4th “creative vitality” city in the U.S. – December 2011
• 4th in Job Creation in U.S. - Gallup, April 2012
See above in how cost attractive we are to business! It's no wonder we're creating jobs left and right!
• 5th fastest growing job marketing in U.S. – BLC, 2012
Again, wow, see above. The jobs just keep on coming!
So there you have it. The writing's on the wall. Nashville rocks (no pun intended...okay maybe a little one) at pretty much everything. What are you waiting for?! Visit Nashville once and you'll want to call it home. I'll help you. Call me. Holly 615-307-0771.